My New & Very First Chanel Ever!!!

Yorelica said:
OMG yes you are indeed a VERY LUCKY GIRL!! 1300..omg i cannot believe it! That was how much I paid for a cambon tote years ago hehe

A hugeeee congrats to you girl!!! :smile: YAHH!!!!

Btw was it like 80% off? It is a incredibly good deal!!!

It's close to 60% off plus I didn't have to pay tax bc it was being shipped from another state. I only had to pay for shipping, which was $13. Peanuts compared to having to pay the actual tax!!:yahoo::yahoo:

Congratulations on finding your dream bag and on sale too. My sister has it in pink and she LOVES it. At first she thought maybe it was too big but now she can't part with it. Enjoy wearing it.

purplekitty22 said:
Congratulations on your first Chanel(it's not going to stop there, hehe). You got such a great deal!
Thanks everyone!!! You're right purplekitty, I just looked at another Chanel yesterday w/ my best friend & its already on my long list of chanels!! The Grand shopping tote in Black caviar w/ the gold hardware! I just love PF & all the nice things everyone here has said!!:yahoo::heart::love:

Its a beauty! and a great deal!!!:girlsigh:
Congrats! Lucky girl!!!...:yahoo:
I have just recently fallen inlove with CHANEL...:love:
and dont own one yet...
but my DH promised to get me one soon...
so exited!!!:P

I told my boyfriend about your lucky break..( I really really really wanna own this bag:love:) So he responded that is was a great deal and that we should go on vacation to the states since the prices there a better :smile:
I can't get this bag out of my head!! It's been playing tricks on my mind ever since I layed eyes on it!!;)