My New Veronica has arrived

Sep 6, 2006
I swear the wait is so hard, but since patience is not my strong suit I guess this is life's way of forcing me to become a little more patient.

Anyway, here she is my new Veronica. She is done up in Black (109) and Pearlized charcoal (729) with lilac lining and silver hardware.

IMG_0529.JPG

IMG_0530.JPG

With flash:
IMG_0531.JPG

No Flash:
IMG_0532.JPG

Hubby absolutely adores her. Me, I haven't decided yet. It isn't because of quality, it is because I have never been a clutch fan but felt that I should have at least one in my life.

Oh MG... she is stunning!! I love cool silvertones! Give clutches a chance, I'm a total clutch girl, I'm new to big bags actually! You chose really practical leathers... she can be worn w anything!

Nice combination, love how it looks! I'm another one who never does clutches, so I know what you mean, but this one is practical enough that you could justify keeping it for those random occasions when you have to use a clutch, IMHO! ;)

Ooh, this is nice.

On the clutch situation: I am a shoulder bag girl and simply will not do a hand held bag. However, I LOVE clutches and own a good number of them. They are really fun to wear and so ladylike. I wear them a lot when I go out to dinner (since I will be sitting most of the time) and always to a party (since they seem to pull together an outfit so well).

I think you did a great job with the clutch. The colors are neutral so should match almost anything you have. The black gives it a casual feel, making it appropriate for wearing with jeans when grabbing a coffee with friends or running a quick errand. The pearlized charcoal dresses it up a bit, making it appropriate to wear to a wedding or a Christmas party. Bonus is that it has a wrist strap, so it will be easier to transition into this clutch.

Wear it in good health! I hope you enjoy her!

This is simply gorgeous!! Congratulations on putting together a wonderful clutch! I also am a total shoulder bag girl and need shoulder straps on clutches. But you never know when a clutch will be the perfect thing, and you have a fantastic one ready to go!! Enjoy!!!