My new Vernis Reade - what it fits, how it looks!

Cristina

O.G.
Oct 23, 2005
After being stressed out for the last week or so, it was nice to get a surprise in the mail! I went to the post office and picked up my early birthday gift from my boyfriend, the silver Vernis Reade he won for me on eBay :nuts:

I was inspired by mewlicious's post a couple of weeks ago, where she showed everyone how much stuff she could fit, and took some awesome photos of her goodies. My photos aren't as good as hers :love: :shame: But here is a little unwrapping, how much can fit in the Reade, and how it looks handheld and on the arm (I prefer handheld for this bag), just in case anyone is thinking about buying one. It is small, but mighty :P I could fit all of my stuff, with room to spare! And it has a small zip pocket. It is so cute, I love it :love: I think it will make a perfect small summer bag. Too bad I had to put it back in the box, I'll have to wait until May 3 to carry it :amuse:

CrisLVReadeBox.jpg

CrisLVReadeNew.jpg

CrisLVReadeStuff.jpg

CrisLVReade.jpg

CrisLVReade3.jpg

It's so adorable !! I love the colour, it's too bad that silver is discontinued but your boyfriend snagged a lovely one !

And does early birthday present also mean that you'll get another birthday-birthday present ? ;)

Ooh! It's a great looking bag. Thanks for showing us what fits inside. Now you just have to wait for your birthday, right? It will be a great spring/summer bag. Glad you had something in the mail to brighten your day!

ayla said:
It's so adorable !! I love the colour, it's too bad that silver is discontinued but your boyfriend snagged a lovely one !

And does early birthday present also mean that you'll get another birthday-birthday present ? ;)

Maybe dinner :nuts: And flowers! Gotta have flowers :lol: He just got home and opened the LV box to look at it and goes, "That was $350?" :suspiciou He doesn't have to like it, I do! :P

Thanks everyone! I just love the color :love: