My new Vernis bags!!

1. I just got them today! The Reade pm and the Houston. The bags are used but seller was so good in describing the flaws and the pics were excellent that I was forced (:lol:) to buy these babies. I´m surprised in how good of a condition they are, they seem flawless to me! She had packed them really well. Beautiful babies:love: Gorgeous patina! Here are the pics. To top it all of, I bought a gooorgeous mc bracelet from RebeccaLou28 today:angel::shame:, now begins my bag ban:lol:. I just don´t know how my finger hit that bin so fast.

Kuva 482.jpg Kuva 483.jpg Kuva 484.jpg Kuva 485.jpg Kuva 486.jpg Kuva 487.jpg Kuva 488.jpg Kuva 489.jpg
  2. Congrats!! Becks is a great seller!!

3. Oh I didn´t get the Vernis pieces from her, just the mc, but I´m sure she is. The seller I got the bags from (Ally189) is a wonderful person, excellent contacts and really nice.

4. Congrats, such beautiful pieces!

5. WOW!!! Great choices, Nola!!! Congrats!!

6. They look great - CONGRATS!!

7. Thanks girls! I love these, they look like candy!

8. Great vernis pieces! They look like they are in mint condition too.

9. Congrats! I loved the, "Now my purse ban begins"
    :roflmfao:

I think we can all relate!

10. NEVER can get enough of Vernis. That Houston is fabulous and I just bought a silver piece too! Can't go wrong with Vernis, LOVE them!

11. :roflmfao::shame:

And you´re right Veronika, Vernis is just so gorgeous, every piece is tdf:love:

12. Those are beautiful Nola!! Congrats!! :yahoo:

13. Congrats!! I love both bags and both colors!!

14. Cobgrats! I adore Vernis and they are stunning!

15. Such pretty colors!! Congrats and enjoy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice