*(^.^)* my "new" vernis bag is here!! *(^.^)*

sweetneet

over the moon
Aug 8, 2007
a few days ago this little beauty arrived. :love: i already had a Houston in pomme and I usually do not like having two of the same bag but when i saw this on ebay I could not resist. :graucho: the Houston is such a versatile bag and i was longing for something in the baby blue vernis color, after seeing it IRL in Beverly Hills a few weeks ago (a consignment store had a keepall in this color).

the baby blue color is best described as robin's egg blue. i love it. i am amazed at the condition of this particular bag, given that its almost 10 years old! I don't think the previous owner used it much, because the inside is perfectly clean, the vachetta is relatively light, and the vernis hasn't really discolored that much (i've seen several pics of baby blue vernis bags that turned completely *green* due to sun exposure). there are some ink spots on the left side on one side, but they're easily covered up w/ a bandeau! :smile:

attachment.php

close-up
attachment.php

with watercolor bandeau
attachment.php

modeling pic (excuse bad hair/outfit!)
attachment.php

Attachments

• babyblueHouston1.jpg
    babyblueHouston1.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 1,769
  • babyblueHouston2.jpg
    babyblueHouston2.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 1,275
  • babyblueHouston3.jpg
    babyblueHouston3.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 1,753
  • babyblueHouston4.jpg
    babyblueHouston4.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 1,250
Beautiful!! As always sweetneet, you are the queen of all things LV vernis (and especially of scoring them on ebay!)

You look so happy in your gorgeous new home. We miss you :crybaby:

It is indeed a gorgeous baby blue vernis bag. Can't believe that is 10 yrs old. You have an awesome collection and great modeling picture btw!

Congratulations!!:smile:

Congrats Sweetneet on the new addition to your collection. I have to say I love your Vernis collection and am always looking forward to seeing your next Vernis purchase.