My new vernis bag and my advice on vernis wallets

Feb 3, 2013
I have to first share that my amazing husband just told me to go ahead and buy the Montana through the 1- 800 number. I was going to wait until my boutique trip at the end of December, but I figured there was too much of a risk of it being sold out that close to Christmas. I went back-and-forth between noir and pomme, but in the end I decided to go with black that is the one I had originally wanted. I had only thought about the red after hearing it was discontinued and that probably isn't a good reason to choose it. As soon as the bag comes I will post reveal pictures. It will be sometime since they first have to locate one from a boutique.
I wanted to share with you my tip about Vernis wallets. I bought my pomme zippy wallet one year ago. It still looks absolutely brand-new. All I do is keep it in a shoe dust cover (the one I use is Prada because it's a good size). When I pulled my wallet out I simply slip it out of the cover and put it back in when I am finished. It only takes a split second and has made a huge difference. One time I didn't use it I got a miniscule pen mark on my wallet! Anyway if you were wondering about buying one of these wallets, This really is a simple way to keep it safe and to have peace of mind. If I hadn't got it I'm sure I would have had an inky receipt stuck to it by now LOL!

I also protect my Vernis Zippy's in a small Purse To Go organizer. Here's my Damier Pailletes as an example. Very convenient & no hassle at all.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1415474575.250705.jpg
Keeps them looking brand new. 😃

Oh, big congrats on your Noir Montana! I love that handbag. Great size, really pretty and shiny (blingy Hehe). I also got the shoulder strap to match so I have that option.

Can't wait to see your Reveal. ;)