My new vernis bag and my advice on vernis wallets

eal76

Feb 3, 2013
North America
I have to first share that my amazing husband just told me to go ahead and buy the Montana through the 1- 800 number. I was going to wait until my boutique trip at the end of December, but I figured there was too much of a risk of it being sold out that close to Christmas. I went back-and-forth between noir and pomme, but in the end I decided to go with black that is the one I had originally wanted. I had only thought about the red after hearing it was discontinued and that probably isn't a good reason to choose it. As soon as the bag comes I will post reveal pictures. It will be sometime since they first have to locate one from a boutique.
I wanted to share with you my tip about Vernis wallets. I bought my pomme zippy wallet one year ago. It still looks absolutely brand-new. All I do is keep it in a shoe dust cover (the one I use is Prada because it's a good size). When I pulled my wallet out I simply slip it out of the cover and put it back in when I am finished. It only takes a split second and has made a huge difference. One time I didn't use it I got a miniscule pen mark on my wallet! Anyway if you were wondering about buying one of these wallets, This really is a simple way to keep it safe and to have peace of mind. If I hadn't got it I'm sure I would have had an inky receipt stuck to it by now LOL!

MissIn

Jul 11, 2013
H-Land
I also do the same thing with my empreinte curieuse wallet and vernis straps. Really helps keep everything in pristine condition.

Tulip2

Howdy Y'all
Oct 22, 2012
Deep In The Heart of TX
I also protect my Vernis Zippy's in a small Purse To Go organizer. Here's my Damier Pailletes as an example. Very convenient & no hassle at all.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1415474575.250705.jpg
Keeps them looking brand new. 😃

Tulip2

Howdy Y'all
Oct 22, 2012
Deep In The Heart of TX
Oh, big congrats on your Noir Montana! I love that handbag. Great size, really pretty and shiny (blingy Hehe). I also got the shoulder strap to match so I have that option.

Can't wait to see your Reveal. ;)