My New Valentino!!!!

cindylicious

Sofa King Spoiled!!
Jun 15, 2006
:yahoo::lol:
Presenting my new puppy, he is a 1 year old maltese male that I rescued from my local shelter.
I named him Valentino, he is such a cutie pie! It was such a cute thing when I got to the shelter I was looking at all the dogs they had and I suddenly felt a lick on my leg and I saw him, I was like he is definitely coming home with me.:love:

Attachments

• Valentino.jpg
    Valentino.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 67
  • Valentino1.jpg
    Valentino1.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 57
aww how cute!! growing up i always like darker coloured dogs, but with my little westie i realized how adorable white dogs can be, they dont even look real their soo cute!! like a stuffed animal, with their white fur contrasting with their jet black nose, eyes and little paws..:love: mine was saved from the pet store/puppy mill, but he looks too handsome for you to even think that. but enough about Leander, Valentino is sooo cute! lucky to have a mommy like you, enjoy!! i remember having a electronic pup that would flip that looked exactly like that. just remember if suddenly he seems a little standoffish, its not you, and before it you know it the only life he will remember is the one he shares with you.

cindylicious said:
:yahoo::lol:
Presenting my new puppy, he is a 1 year old maltese male that I rescued from my local shelter.
I named him Valentino, he is such a cutie pie! It was such a cute thing when I got to the shelter I was looking at all the dogs they had and I suddenly felt a lick on my leg and I saw him, I was like he is definitely coming home with me.:love:
he looks like a million bucks!

Thanks everyone!:yes:

Can I give back the dog now? Just kidding.:shame:
He peed and pooped all over the dining room:yucky:, then he started chewing on the furniture. first thing tomorrow morning im taking him to the trainer.:Push: