My new unwanted 05 Navy City deserves a good thread...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 17, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2009
    I say unwanted because saw her on evil bay last chirstmas (for an incredible price!!) and it took me at least one long day deciding if I was getting her or not as well I noticed that nobody else seemed to be very interested in a 05 oldie... Also, the autc pics weren´t clear enough to see the condition of the bag . Finally I went ahead and I´m the proud new owner of this absolute beauty so... after six LMB treatments here she is, the best leather of my Bbag collection IMO, just like pure silk, enjoy!.

Note that all the pics have been taken with different daylights, never used flash. It´s been very difficult taking some good shots but I want to share all of the best ones with you my lovely tpfers buddies..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Absolutely fabolous. It's very soft and the color is really...wow!
    You did the right choice!

3. OMG aalinne, this city is a beauty!!!! she looks super mint! wow, i can't get enough of looking at it. the leather is so delicious and that yummy leather, you did the right thing getting her. Mod pics now mon amie. big congrats!!!

4. She is a beauty! Did you get her for a good price? I love her!!!!

5. Congrats! I think I saw this beauty on evil bay too... I'm so happy it's one of our TPFer's who got it!!

6. Thank you vida, delmilano & muggles I won´t say the price because if not you would think I´m lying to you... a real bargain.. I risked and this time I was lucky! won... :graucho:

7. lol, you were not risking at all! I believe the seller is also one of our wonderful TPFer's:heart:

8. Are you sure?. Because if I was the owner of this bag and a tpf memb. I would never sell an oldie like this at this price...:confused1:

9. Ah, the leather is gorgeous! I just want to reach out and touch it! :P the colour is amazing too :drool: great find.

10. Wow, she looks great! Congrats!

11. Sorry if I made any mistake! PM'ed you.:PI was just guessing and it was a good wish...

12. the colors is so fantabulous! looks like a hint of purple. and the leather is :drool:

13. OMG Aaline!! She's gorgeous beyond belief. Congratulations! the leather looks TDF, like silk, the color is just the most beautiful blue ever. You must be the happiest TPF'er in town :roflmfao: and if on top of all this, you pay a very good price for her, then I have to say that you hit jackpot with this one.... Enjoy it my sweet M.J!! I'm very happy for you! :heart:

14. Wow! That's the quality of Bbag I dream about, even though I already have four! Well done!

15. Congrats:dothewave: sweet Maria,it's a dream!!!:drool::love:
    WOW!!! Enjoy her!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drinkup: