My new "twins" are here!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Congrats fendi!!

I am especially jealous of the white...I was eyeing that one myself and great price too. The leather on it looks sooooo smooth and buttery. YUMMY!!!!!!!

It's official...YOU'RE HOOKED!! :party:

2. Congratulations!!! I love all of your bags!! The colors are beautiful!! Enjoy!

3. Congrats!

4. The grenat color is...I can't even describe how absolutely divine it is. I took a chance on liking the color from the pics I've seen (your grenat Purse, to be exact). I LOVE IT!!! Which is not to say that I love the white any less. The leather on it is like BUTTAAAA!!!! When I took it out of the dust bag I was shocked at how great the leather was. Of all three B-bags, the white First has the smooshiest leather. Though, the grenat has the most beautiful looking.

As for my hubby...he can certainly appreciate the leather. He touched it and said, "Yep, I see and feel the difference. If you think they're worth $1000 I'll take your word for it." He understands about the quality of the bag. Now he just has to wrap his brain around justifying the price. He's a guy - what can you expect. Still, he is a total sweetheart.:heart:

After I complete the search for my wish list, I will have to go on a purse ban.:crybaby: Not Looking forward to it. Maybe two pals can wallow in their misery together.:crybaby: :crybaby:

I'll try to resist these bags just as the new season comes out, but you know what? "RESISTANCE IS FUTILE"

5. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: It's the Borg! We should call these the Bborgs. Or the Borgbags.

6. Absolutely gorgeous bags!

7. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: SHUT UP!!! I am incontinent over here.:roflmfao:

8. OMG. Don't remember last time I laughed this hard :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: .

9. they are beautiful! congrats!

10. I love both of them and will probably add them to my own wish list but I can only focus on one at a time. your collection thus far is wonderful..

11. fendihunter, they're gorgeous! congrats!!!
    i never thought i would like a first... but when i own one, it actually not THAT small and really comfortable to carry for going out at nights :P

12. Love your collection! The leather and the color on your grenat is gorgeous, I had a city and yours is really better than mine looked. Congrats!!

13. i love all of your colors!!! Great range and they are TDF!! You have explicit taste!:yes:

14. WOW...GORGEOUS colours!!!!!!! Especially love the Grenat - CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

15. I love the Firsts!!! I am waiting for my ordering from Shirise to arrive :biggrin:

Congrats.. they are TDF!!!