My new Twiggy: I need suggestions pleaseeee

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. Thanks!! I just saw your collection. Cute colors!! they are beautiful!! Congratulations!!!

2. Thanks!!!!!!!:yes:

3. I have just tried it with a black, yeah!! it looks really hot!!! Thanksssss

4. congrats ur bag looks gorgeous...

i'd wear her with grey, black....see i'm not really a colorful type person haha :smile:

5. This bag will go with EVERYTHING! I have a Naturel GH Brief and there isn't a single outfit that it clashes with. That's the beauty of this particular shade! I think it looks particularly nice with browns, whites, and blacks.

6. What a GREAT color!!!

I would say anything in the blue, red and orange range would make your bag pop. :heart:

7. i def would not wear this bag with same colored clothes - you need to go to the opposite of the color spectrum if you want this bag to POP!

it's a beautiful bag and would look great with blacks, purples, blues, reds, etc. :yes: especially BLACK! or dark greys too :P

8. I think she would go well with EVERYTHING! I believe Cameron Diaz has a GH Brief in that color, and she always looks great.

[​IMG]

9. Natural is versatile...You should be able to wear every colour with her cos she will go with any colour wardrobe...:yes:

10. I am not either but maybe it is time to change... Thanks for the suggestion!!!!

11. I tried it this morning with brown and it does look gorgeous!!

12. Wow, I look for pics of her to see how she is wearing it!!!

13. Yeah, you are soo right. I am always soo concerned about matching colors. I should relax and enjoy her!!

14. congrats!! i would wear it with darker colors...