My new Turquoise MAC! Warning - picture heavy!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok, so I haven't been buying RM bags lately but I just had to have this one when I saw it. I :heart: everything about it....the color, polka dot lining, antique silver hw! Its so beautiful!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. with flash

[​IMG]

without flash

[​IMG]

3. Minty fresh! Love the antique silver with it!

4. [​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. That antique silver hardware is TDF and the leather looks luscious. Great colours, WW9!

7. LOVE it. Congrats :smile:

8. That leather does look thick and chewy!

9. gorgeous!!!! congrats!!!

10. Very pretty! What's up with Antique Silver? It looks like a cross between silver and gunmetal.

11. Ah, see now this is one RM I would still buy! The turquoise is amazing! Love the antique silver! Not a huge fan of this lining in general but it's much better than the birds and it goes just beautifully with this bag. Congrats and enjoy! :biggrin:

12. antique silver is very much a cross between gm and silver. i love it!

13. What a terrific spring/summer bag! The antique silver hw looks neat with it. Congrats!

14. Very pretty! And quite tempting...I got the aquamarine which is close in color, but it has the old birds & gold! I must wait for the later version of aqua to come back out...

How is the leather?

15. The leather feels like it would scratch easy....its super soft though! it looks more shiny in pics than irl