My new Truffle day & Rouge_Vif money

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. When Truffle first came out, I didn't like it because every bag I saw had super veiny, super shiny leather. BUT when I got to Neimans this morning, they had the most awesome, matte Truffle Day...and since I wanted this style in brown, I had to get it! :yahoo: Funny how the leather varies on B-bags...they had a Truffle Bowling that was SO veiny that when you put it side-by-side with my Day, they didn't even look like the same color!

While my SA was ringing me up, I asked if they had any wallets...and she brought over this rouge_vif money that I just had to have...:jammin:

PICS WITHOUT FLASH...
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y34/esiders/StyleDiary/DSCF1631.jpg
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y34/esiders/StyleDiary/DSCF1634.jpg
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y34/esiders/StyleDiary/DSCF1636.jpg

2. Congrats!!! The leather looks amazing! It's crazy how much variation there is in the leather. It's kinda good in a way, though, to satisfy both those who like the veiny look and those of us who prefer the less ditressed more matte look, Your truffle is a beaut and I love your Rouge Vif, too!:yahoo:

3. E- that truffle is definitely the best I've seen! The leather is TDF!:love:

4. Congratulations, they are both absolutely gorgeous!

5. Congrats esiders!!!! Gorgeous picks, both of them!

6. wow, those are gorgeous girl, welcome to the rouge VIF wallet club :yahoo:

DSCF3003 REV.jpg
  7. Congrats:yahoo: !!! The leather looks amazing:drool: :love: !!!!
    I also have the Truffe in Day and I :heart: it !!!
    Enjoy your bag :yahoo: !!

8. OMG ... esiders ..... I didn't knew that this truffle color looks sooooooooooooooo great :yahoo: ! The day/hobo in this color is GORGEOUS, just TDF :drool: :sweatdrop: ! And the rouge vif money is amazing too ! CONGRATS to both - enjoy it :flowers: :love:

9. That truffle leather looks amazing. Congrats on a great find. Love the wallet, too.

10. That truffle is tdf. It is the nicest I have seen. Now I want a truffle too. :sweatdrop: The wallet is beautiful too. :yes:

11. Very beautiful - the perfect 'truffle'. Congrats!

12. congrats!!!!! so pretty!!!!:heart: :yahoo:

13. Thanks everyone! :heart: The Truffle isn't the most exciting color (the shade is "baby poop brown")...but the SA Bonnie and I had a nice discussion about how it is a great neutral color and can be worn with everything (even black). So I am :yahoo: and now I truly can not buy another B-bag until 2007. I'm turning into the B-bag version of the Cat Lady. :Push: :lol:

14. i love both! congrats!

15. 0o0o0o the look SO good together!!! :graucho:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice