Jimmy Choo My New Troy and Ring Arrived

I took some pictures of my new Ring and Troy bag today for you. The color of the Ring is really hard to capture. It is more of a wine color than in the pics.

Attachments

• ring bag 3.jpg
    ring bag 3.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 65
  • ring bag4.jpg
    ring bag4.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 56
  • troy 3.jpg
    troy 3.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 59
  • troy and ring.jpg
    troy and ring.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 50
My seven year old was a great help with these following action shots. He already knows how much his mom loves her bags:yes:. I know most of us are really familiar with the size of the Ramona. I included a picture of me wearing the Ramona so you could get an idea of the size of the Ring.

Attachments

• Ramona.jpg
    Ramona.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 105
  • Ring Bag.jpg
    Ring Bag.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 100
  • ring bag 2.jpg
    ring bag 2.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 119
  • troy.jpg
    troy.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 81
  • troy 2.jpg
    troy 2.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 74
Samantha, your bag is TDF:drool::drool:
You wear all your Jimmy Choo :choochoo: bags so well! I just love your collection, I hope mine will multiply and be as AWESOME as yours!
Of Course, with this forum, you can't help but grow your collection:shame:

Samantha, you have great taste! I wasn't sure I liked the Ring bag until I saw it on you. It looks fantastic. It's not nearly as big/long as I expected. And the Troy clutch is TDF, of course! Enjoy. :drinkup:

Thank you so much mimi23 and riffraff:flowers:

Robyn, you have an comletely awsome JC collection already:tup:. I do think fall has alot in store for all of us Jimmy Choo Lovers.

Cosmopolitan, so sweet:blush:. Compared to the Ramona I do think the Ring is smaller. The proportions are different. I like it on the long side so I adjusted the strap to the longest. It has two more adjustments to make it less of a drop. So, what have you been eyeing for yourself lately?:graucho:

Thanks karo, starbuxxx, bag.lover,and Joydaly:blush::flowers: JC bags are sooo much fun! The Ring has really surprised me. When it first came out I wasn't really sure about it. It grew on me, and now I really love it and find it to be a very flattering shape.

Joydaly, the shoes are jimmy choo too.