My new tributes have tiny holes on the YSL logo - is that ok?

A

Appletini10

I just bought my black patent tributes from Saks online. Each shoe has tiny holes on the YSL logo. At first I thought that Saks sent me a defective pair. But I just realized that Farfetch has a photo of the tributes with exact same holes on the logo. Is that ok? If you purchased tributes recently, do they have the same holes? Thanks!!!

PS I apologize for the quality of the picture. If you can't see the photo, here is the link to the farfetch tribute: http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/women/yves-saint-laurent-tribute-sandal-item-10221321.aspx

The holes are right on the YSL logo.

Attachments

• ysl.png
    ysl.png
    204.9 KB · Views: 371
I bought a pair of patent tribute in Burgundy in middle of Dec, 2012.
It is not a hole, just less than 1mm gold print is detached.
I even didn't notice before you told about it. I don't think they are defected. Maybe through the process of printing golden YSL mark, they show up. I don't mind the tiny spots ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
Here I attached my tribute picture. I can see the tiny spot on the left shoe, while right one is not clearly show up, but it's there.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 413
Last edited:
I bought a pair of patent tribute in Burgundy in middle of Dec, 2012.
It is not a hole, just less than 1mm gold print is detached.
I even didn't notice before you told about it. I don't think they are defected. Maybe through the process of printing golden YSL mark, they show up. I don't mind the tiny spots ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
Here I attached my tribute picture. I can see the tiny spot on the left shoe, while right one is not clearly show up, but it's there.
Thank you so much for your reply! I guess it's all right then :smile: