my new trench coat

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was planning on checking out the Burberry store at the outlet center next time I go to Vegas. But I saw this Calvin Klein trench coat at Loehmanns and couldn't resist the bargain. I got it in the khaki color. It's a petite and fits me well. I have a hard time with coats and jackets because I have short arms. I had in mind to get a black Burberry raincoat and I may regret settling for this one but for $50 (full retail $150), I couldn't pass it up. I'll check out Burberry and if I don't love the way they fit, I'll feel better. San Diego weather doesn't really give me much need for a raincoat but I was justifying the purchase of a good one by saying to myself it would last years.
    Of course, I had to wear it right away as it was raining last night and it wrinkled a lot but I guess that's kind of typical for this kind of coat?
    [​IMG]

2. That's a cute trench. It seems like you got a good deal on it as well!

3. Very nice trench coat! As much as I would love a Burberry trench, I just can't afford one.