My new tote!

gingerfarm

O.G.
Apr 20, 2006
I've been looking for a big bag I can carry around casually...and I found it on the last day I was travelling in Hong Kong...I went to three separate Gucci stores to look at this bag (just because they are all about 10 minutes walking distance from each other), and at the end of the day, I decided I should wait until I come back to the States because I did not want to be rushed into a decision. Then...at 9:00A.M. at the airport...there's that darn Gucci shop again...and the bag was there...and I tried it on again. I couldn't take my hands off of it. So 15 minutes before the plane boards, I made this purchase that I am extremely happy with! :smile:

The sales told me that it is new and they only got it a week ago. I couldn't wait to share with you guys!

Attachments

• DSC00478resize.JPG
    DSC00478resize.JPG
    172.8 KB · Views: 617
  • DSC00479resize.JPG
    DSC00479resize.JPG
    165.6 KB · Views: 238
  • DSC00482resize.JPG
    DSC00482resize.JPG
    124.3 KB · Views: 229
Wow that tote is HAWT!! LOVE the leather corner with gold hardware. Great twist on a classic tote! The beige canvas with white leather trim combo is just totally TDF!!! :love: :love:

I can see why you couldn't resist and got it at the airport! The HK airport is awesome...

Thanks Everyone for the kind comments~!

It is interersting that you guys mentioned the white trim with the canvas...because I was looking at the brown trim one at first. The brown trim one was nice, but it didn't 'pop' like this one did, so to even if i had to run the risk of getting it dirty, I had to get it in white.

There were also 2 sizes, and this is the larger one.

I also love the handles on this...very slim/flexible, looks very cute on the shoulders.

Jill, Sorry...I'm not sure what the name of this bag is, but maybe you can send these pics to your SA if like to ask about it. I've noticed you really like gucci totes too! ;)

mygucciforreal, The bag is HK$4990 (good thing they took USD at the airport, it came out to be US$643)

aprild, most bags I saw at the gucci store in HK are ones I've seen in the US, so I hope they'll carry this one here too! :yes:

jadecee, the HK airport is sooooo dangerous...it has almost every nice purse store you can think of! I'd go to the airport and check in early just to shop...haha

Congratulations! I love it.. I'm a big fan of the white leather trim with the logo canvas. And I love the hardware. You're a lucky girl! I think it's so funny you got it 10 minutes before you boarded! How happy were you on that flight? :smile: