My NEW Tonal Denim Cotton Carly came today...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ...and I think its going to be returned :sad: Im just not WOWed by it once I saw it in person. I mean its...ok. And I thought I would really love the braided shoulder strap but in reality, I think it takes away from what a Carly is and I dont like it as much as the strap on the original bags. Its also really STIFF. I know that will let up, but I dont think it will ever be perfect, since the braiding is so thick. I have tried on other bags w/ the braided strap and they were never so non-conforming. ALSO, the leather strap down the side is also different from the regular Carly- it doesn't have the turnlock and isn't as detailed. The bag is also just...small.

Im also concerned about the cotton fabric. Its not very heavy and I think wear and fraying would show up pretty quickly.

What do you guys think of it? Im so disappointed that I don't love it more. With tax it was a little over $300...I just can't see myself spending that much on a bag that I don't LOVE. I thought I had finally found the Carly that would be perfect for me, but I guess not :girlsigh:

2. post picture please

3. ummmm.....pics?

4. ugh why arent the pics working...one sec

5. ok... uploading them to TPF isnt working for some reason, so here they are. sorry if theyre really big!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Cute! I don't usually like denim, but that one is nice :smile:

7. I agree , it's not doing it for me either. I don't care for the braided strap. I like the denim one from last year much better.

8. eh, not doing it for me either. I can't say that I am big on the denim look anyhow. I would return if you don't get the WOW. You at least need somewhat of a wow bond to your girl if you are going to drop full price on her!

9. I don't care for it.

10. I'd return it too.

11. I like it!

12. looks nice

13. I like that version of it better than the others but it's all up to you - if you don't *love* - I say return!

14. so is this smaller than the medium carly? Or is this the medium?

15. I think it's cute, but if you're not completely happy with it then return it.