My New To Me TDF Black Patent Jumbo with Black Hardware!!!!!!!

habanerita

O.G.
May 1, 2006
OMG, I have wished for this bag forever, I am so happy that I finally found her.

My thanks to Regina, Cyndee and Monica who enabled me, who listened to my questions and helped me decide to get it..........YAY!!!!! SHE IS GORGEOUS:heart:H

Attachments

• newblackpatent.jpg
    newblackpatent.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 607
It is an older bag, about 6 or so years old but in perfect condition. There is a gorgeous re-issue in black with black chain available that is gorgeous, I posted a picture of it, (the first pic on the thread)- "pics of what I saw today available for EGC:, that one is amazing!!!!!!if you want SA information pm me.:heart:H

It is an older bag, about 6 or so years old but in perfect condition. There is a gorgeous re-issue in black with black chain available that is gorgeous, I posted a picture of it, (the first pic on the thread)- "pics of what I saw today available for EGC:, that one is amazing!!!!!!if you want SA information pm me.:heart:H

Eeeek! I just had to sneak a peak at the re-issue in black from your other thread....:sweatdrop: I'm so overwhelmed by the Chanel choices, I've gotta focus & figure what I want! Lovely pictures....