My New To Me TDF Black Patent Jumbo with Black Hardware!!!!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OMG, I have wished for this bag forever, I am so happy that I finally found her.

My thanks to Regina, Cyndee and Monica who enabled me, who listened to my questions and helped me decide to get it..........YAY!!!!! SHE IS GORGEOUS:heart:H

Attached Files:

2. so, so gorgeous! You're on a roll!

3. OMG that is gorgeous. I love how the black hardware is very different than the usual gold or silver. LOVE patent! Good choice!

4. Gorgeous! I'm such a newbie w/ Chanel, never knew there was a black hardware option....Congrats!

5. Oh WOW!!! It's stunning!!!!!!!!! Congrats :biggrin:

6. Beautiful bag! Congrats!

7. I just recently found out also!!!!:heart:H

8. Such a stunning bag, congrats ! :heart:

9. i really really love it! congrats!!

may i ask which collection its from? did it come in other sizes?

10. :yahoo::tup::love::cloud9::tender::party: Need I say more?! :P

11. It is an older bag, about 6 or so years old but in perfect condition. There is a gorgeous re-issue in black with black chain available that is gorgeous, I posted a picture of it, (the first pic on the thread)- "pics of what I saw today available for EGC:, that one is amazing!!!!!!if you want SA information pm me.:heart:H

12. GORGEOUS C! Love it! Congratulations on finding her!!!

13. Yowza! What a hot bag!! :drool::drool::drool:

You're on quite a streak! Congrats, sweetie! You totally deserve it!

14. Eeeek! I just had to sneak a peak at the re-issue in black from your other thread....:sweatdrop: I'm so overwhelmed by the Chanel choices, I've gotta focus & figure what I want! Lovely pictures....

15. congrats! it's BEAUTIFUL!