My new (to me) Sea Green MAM!

musicjunkie5

Sep 4, 2007
I just had to chase the mailman down the street to get this! My normal mail-lady must be sick or something, because there was a replacement guy...

And he was too lazy to even get out & attempt delivery... Doesn't he know I am anxiously awaiting a new bag?! :nono:

Anyway, here it is! :love:

001-15.jpg

002-15.jpg

003-16.jpg

004-16.jpg

Oh, and here's my new lil MAM family. :heart:

It's weird how lil things are different... Like the Grape has a small & large pocket, plus a little card pocket & a gold inside zipper pull. But the Sea Green has two large pockets, no little card pocket & a regular inside zipper pull. Ahh, I have so much to learn...

015-2.jpg

019-2.jpg

Oh, and here's my new lil MAM family. :heart:

It's weird how lil things are different... Like the Grape has a small & large pocket, plus a little card pocket & a gold inside zipper pull. But the Sea Green has two large pockets, no little card pocket & a regular inside zipper pull. Ahh, I have so much to learn...

Yeah, I think the season sea green was in was one of the last ones before the interior was updated (with the new name plate, card pocket, etc).

Your bags are gorgeous! You have great taste, welcome to the RM family! :biggrin:

My goodness! your MAM's are absolutely beautiful. That seagreen is TDF!! I'm seriously lusting for that color now. Your Grape MAM is stunning too.

Excellent choices musicjunkie! They are beautiful. Congrats!!