My new **to me** reaveal!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay, so most of you may not like the patina this bag has BUT, this thread is not about you... its about me. (well my bag anyways)..

So I got this bag a great deal at the Bay, and I live in Mexico and the bag was shipped from Japan, so I thought it would take weeks for me to get it. But it only took 5 DAYS! I am soooo happy with it, as I have been looking for a bag that I can throw around and not have to worry about (not that I am planning on doing that). And here she is!

My NEW to me Petite NOE.

2. Congrats! pictures?

3. Sorry for no pics of just the bag, I just had to use it as soon as I got it!
    For reference, I am 5' 3'' and 119lbs

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Can't see it... But congrats!!!

5. CRAP! i cant get the pics to work!
    ..trying again...

Attached Files:

6. nice ! happy for u and congrats.........

7. Looks amazing!

8. Looks great on you! :tup:
    Congrats!

9. Oh, now I see it! It looks super on you! BTW, I love your Monogramouflage in your Avatar!!!

10. Thanks! She is perfect for me! I was carrying my speedy 35 today, and switched ALL of my stuff over to this bag! It fits everything, and yet it is still so compact. I am so very happy with my newbie, and she was LESS than $200!

11. Great deal!!!

12. Haha thanks, that is actually the bag I was carrying today, and all my stuff from that bag fits in my PN!

13. Thanks... I see great minds think alike.. (your signature pic..camo)

14. Love the monogram petite noe! The patina looks GREAT in the pics - I love the look!

15. congrats I love the petite noe! I have one in epi and always on ebay looking for a preowned mono one! I love patina! I hate the thought of waiting yearsssss or a brand new one to patina!