My new to me Petit Noe NM with custom slider to cinch closed..

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Mar 24, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
    Hi, I showed my bag in the Noe clubhouse section and March goodies section and I've been getting numerous requests to where I got the slider from. I can't keep up with them who's asked!!! I guess it can be used on any bag besides the Noe I believe so I'll post the link to the sellers websight...all you have to do is ask him to custom make one and he'll have it out to you in 8-10 days...real quick. It fits very snug on the drawstrings and stays put when cinching it full with contents... Here's photos of the bag and slider too for your reference. Oh and it was also only $27 to make with tax ;)

https://www.etsy.com/shop/leatherprince?ref=shopsection_shophome_leftnav

2. Here it is...and my reveal too....

Attached Files:

Qwerty888 likes this.
  3. Modeled..arrrgh sorry about the mirror, my son splashes toothpaste all over it while brushing his teeth...

Attached Files:

4. Very cute!

5. I so want this bag. I love how it looks and the slider is awesome. Thanks for sharing.

6. Thanks for the link and congrats again on your purchase! It really does look great on you. Are you still enjoying your ZCP in rose velours?

7. Oh yes!!!! I love it. It's my favorite wallet. I love the zip around easy to get in and out of. I had it in pomme and regretfully sold it but I'm not selling this one! No way :P

8. Thank you for posting (both here and the other thread where I asked). Once I saw the store name it was a big "ah ha of course it was him" for me. I've ordered keychains from him before, but didn't think to have him custom make things. Is it made of vachetta as well? I'd love to have him make a vachetta charm.

9. Yes it's made of vachetta leather and I was surprised how tight it fits through the strings which is good cause I don't want to keep cinching it it would defeat the whole purpose of having it. :P

10. Thank you so much for the link on the slider. I've been thinking about getting the Noe- still on the fence butI just ordered one for my Bosphore packpack! I'm so glad I have this forum for great tips like this! Enjoy your Noe it's really tempting me to get one!

11. You are awesome! Mine is actually out for delivery today to me! However mine is vintage in the tassil yellow Epi so I wonder how this would look but for $27 that's not too bad to risk trying.

12. Lovely!! Thanks for sharing!

13. It looks great on you :tup: congrats!