My new (to me) pale Magenta Work

rachiem

O.G.
Sep 7, 2007
I've been wanting a Magenta bag for ages. All my other bags are Citys but when this became available I snapped it up. It's a lovely colour and in excellent condition.....
However, I'm struggling with the size. I don't carry loads and find the City size perfect...
I've only just received it so do you think I will get used to the size and persevere?

Link to this one as it keeps showing me upside down??
http://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd93/rachiem_photo/?action=view&current=CIMG1505.jpg

CIMG1491.jpg

Congrats rachiem, this bag looks gorgeous on you. I read that after breaking in, the Work bag will look smaller. Some people put books to help break it in, perhaps you can try? I will persevere if I were you....:smile:

Hi! well you know I'm not a big bag fan for myself but I think it does look great on you - as you are tall you can carry this size fine...just depends whether there is something you would prefer instead?
nice coat too BTW :graucho:

Thanks Meregirl....there's always another bag on the radar!
I'm going to give it a go as I think it still needs to be broken in, looking at some of the other bags? May put some books in it and hang it from the door for a week :smile:

Congrats, early holiday present~!! :yahoo:
I've a Work too and I'm 5.25.. I love it though I do find it too big for my everyday office use but it's a great weekend bag (to put my shopping in) and a wonderful travel companion!! ;)
And yours looks great on you. I'd say keep it, a change from the City!! :biggrin:

It's a perfect size for your height. Please don't put books or other heavy items inside. Let it break in naturally with time and use. Overstretching the leather and handles can cause damage (unless you want to spend even more money on repairs).

I'm a Bal purist in this respect. If it's not broken, don't fix it!