My new (to me) pale Magenta Work

Hi rachiem, after reading roey's post, I am extremely worried that I may have given you the wrong advice regarding putting in books. I personally had put books in my A4 Papier bag without any damage and was reassured by my S/A that it can hold a ton without any worry. However, I have no experience with WORK and not sure if it is as strong as my Papier bag. I will feel so terrible if it damages your bag. May be just let it break in naturally, as roey suggested.
Please accept my apology.

Hi rachiem, after reading roey's post, I am extremely worried that I may have given you the wrong advice regarding putting in books. I personally had put books in my A4 Papier bag without any damage and was reassured by my S/A that it can hold a ton without any worry. However, I have no experience with WORK and not sure if it is as strong as my Papier bag. I will feel so terrible if it damages your bag. May be just let it break in naturally, as roey suggested.
Please accept my apology.

Hi, don't worry...I've loaded it up from the shops today...Nice bottle of white wine and it was fine :smile:
It's actually a great bag and I've used it for work today and think that I'm going to get along with it fine.
It's one of those bags that looks good empty or full.

Hi, don't worry...I've loaded it up from the shops today...Nice bottle of white wine and it was fine :smile:
It's actually a great bag and I've used it for work today and think that I'm going to get along with it fine.
It's one of those bags that looks good empty or full.

I am so happy that your bag is fine and you are enjoying her. Thank you!:smile:

I think you are tall enough for the work style - I have one work and at first I did not like it but it grew on me - if it is a color that makes your heart sing I would keep it - I find that with Bal it is the color that makes me the most happy - color is a big component of why we love Bals - in my opinion

It's a perfect size for your height. Please don't put books or other heavy items inside. Let it break in naturally with time and use. Overstretching the leather and handles can cause damage (unless you want to spend even more money on repairs).

I'm a Bal purist in this respect. If it's not broken, don't fix it!

Great Bag on you (envy! envy!). :graucho:

And I do agree with letting it break in naturally--patience will work much better than packing it with books or bricks and then hanging the poor thing from a hook (I never get that practice).

Either way--enjoy for the Holidays!