My new-to-me Noe!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Congrats!

2. ^Thanks!

I hope my pictures were helpful for some pfers...maybe even inspire a few to get one! ;)

3. Congrats!!! It is a beautiful bag.

4. ^Thanks, Coachlover!

5. Yes, you are becoming like the rest of the PFers here... bad influence. Now, I know this is a must have bag I want too.:sad: Great for traveling (see my mom) use for night classes, and just as a normal everyday bag that can tote many items when shopping. Especially "hands-free". Now my only problem is... how do I get rid of my PS3... for a bag???:wondering Think I am going to be soooo :busted!

6. Congrats!!!!! I like the mono noe the best!!!!!!!!!

7. sharbear508 - Thank you! I like the mono noe best, too! I don't care if it has a vachetta bottom...

pinkiwhatever99 - GET IT!:graucho: But...I'm super jealous that you have a PS3!!!

8. lol... I only get to keep one item... it's either the toy or the bag... can't have both... I do have the toy right now in the closet... think it was bad decision to buy it... waited 9-1/2 hours no one thought I was lucky... :rolleyes:

9. Congrats bernz!!!!!
    its lovely and wow! fits a lot!!!

Hey Nola,
    I'm waiting for my petit noe too in blue epi:nuts:

Darn Bag Ban!!!:Push:

10. Congrats! Wowzers! That fits a lot of stuff!:nuts:

11. ^Thanks, girls!

Sarsi - You'll LOVE the petit noe...and I think you bought from the same seller as I did...

12. i'm guessing you use yours for school? i'm getting one also, to use for school. does it get too heavy or bulky?

13. This was just a GOOF I posted on another thread, but it's helpful to show just HOW ROOMY the Large Noe is!!:nuts:
    In this pic, the Noe was holding my daily essentials which consist of:
    • a Holy Bible
    • toilet bowl cleanser tablets
    • Downy Wrinkle Releaser
    • Racquetballs
    • thong panties
    • 2 rolls of toilet paper
    • BOX of band-aids
    • 1 apple
    • kitchen tong
    • Uncle Ben's Ready Rice
    • ONE Puma Shoe
    • soft-scrub sponge
    • whole container of Q-Tips
    • SMALL Butcher's Knife
    And as you can see, I still could probably fit a few more ESSENTIALS in my TINY LITTLE Mono NOE :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. Actually, it doesn't get heavy at all, which is what I love about her! I'm not in school right now (I actually graduated last June), but I'm planning to attend grad school next year. I think this would be a great school bag! I don't tend to carry a lot in my bags (even as an undergrad, I only carried what I really needed...which was typically a couple notebooks, a pencil case, wallet, a few lipsticks, and keys). Please show pics of yours!

LVixen - thanks for the pics!

I'm surprised this thread got revived!:shame:

15. congrats!