My new-to-me Noe!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OMG i never liked the noe but urs soooo gorgeous and looks soo good with all those LV's goodies:drool: congrats

2. Sharona and Chloe - You should definitely get it! I didn't like the Noe initially, either, but I fell in love after looking at the visual aids!

3. Congrats!!!
    Noe is my fav bag as well!
    Enjoy!!!

4. Thank you, sandyinspace!

5. woah1! that does hold a lot of stuff! Congrats!

6. Congrats!! noe is very practical .... an LV icon bag :smile:

7. good grief. now i want a noe. so funny.. after joining this forum, i realized that my dad gave me a fake noe when i was really, really little -- well, 5th grade! i had no idea what lv was back then.

8. SO HOT!!! I think no other bag ages better than Noe!:love: LOVE LOVE LOVE how it gets better with age!!!:wlae: CONGRATS!!!

9. It totally does. My Petit Noe was bought used and something about the very minor wear on the leather just looks so cool. I don't know why.

10. The Noe bags are my new favorites. Yours looks soooo good! I think these are probably the best shoulder bags that lv makes. Enjoy!

11. Congrats on ur beautiful Noe. I've eyed them on others and pondered at how much one would hold...WOW!!! I want one now more than ever!!! Again; a beautiful bag!! Enjoy ;)

12. Nola, LOL. Did you break your ban again? :P I can't seem to stay on mine either........

13. It's lovely, congrats!

14. What a beautiful bag! This is my favorite shape of bag!
    Congrats!

15. Congrats! Very nice!