My new to me Mini Nikki is here & it's my first :)

sandc

likes giraffes
Sep 16, 2009
I finally found a mini nikki with silver hardware. :smile: I just purchased this from a lovely TPF'r on Bonz over the weekend and it arrived today. I love fast shipping! :biggrin:

I believe this is Grey Skies with Silver hardware.

Hard to capture color, but I would say it is darker than light grey, but obviously not as dark as FIG. The lighting here isn't the greatest right now. Cloudy out and I had to use lights in the house to take the pics. Hopefully I can take better pics for the color reference thread tomorrow, but I couldn't wait until then to share it on here. :amuse:

ebaypurses393-1.jpg
ebaypurses387-1.jpg
ebaypurses394.jpg

Thanks kiwishopper, MolMol & Belle79!

MolMol - The search for a mini nikki with silver hw is tough! I have been looking for a while. Just keep checking Bonz & ebay, you never know when one will show up. GL! My quest for silver hw seems never ending.

It's so pretty! I tried on a Mini Nikki with silver hardware at my first RM sample sale... it was either Cloud Grey or FIG, and it was amazing! I still think about it sometimes, haha.

It's so pretty! I tried on a Mini Nikki with silver hardware at my first RM sample sale... it was either Cloud Grey or FIG, and it was amazing! I still think about it sometimes, haha.

:lol: I've been there....

Thanks ladies! Now I own a MAM, MAC & Mini Nikki. I really wanted one of each. I guess the question is which one will I duplicate first. :P I don't know what it is about those 3 bags, but I could just keep buying them. :girlsigh: Well, if they have silver or gunmetal hw that is.

i would have still been thinking about that too! the NY SS only had stone with silver and I didn't want that color. Hopefully you will find something at the SF SS.

That was quick! Your new MN looks perfect on you, too: congratulations! I agree, there can never be enough RMs with silver or gunmetal. Hmm, maybe that's actually a good thing, otherwise my collection would be totally out of control...:biggrin: