My new to me Magdalene bag

mich206

Jan 2, 2008
I wanted to try something in Oak, I saw this Magdalene and thought how cute!
All my bags are big so i was bit unsure if my everyday bits would fit but they do, have turned VIP liner inside out and folded top down slighty.

The smell is out of this world .. my other bags/purse are pebbled thought they smelt divine till I expericenced the Darwin/Kenya smell :nuts:

I have given bag a treat with some cream and collnilled it ready for this horrible weather.

Does this bags have a big sister?

Super cute! I'm amazed it holds so much! Looks great on you, too.

Yes, this one's big sister is called the Pasadena and comes with a long shoulder strap as well.

Super cute! I'm amazed it holds so much! Looks great on you, too.

Yes, this one's big sister is called the Pasadena and comes with a long shoulder strap as well.

Thanks KLP can feel a hunt coming on for its big sister, seen one in LMB but its alot of pennies...have to keep my eyes peeled :biggrin:

Congratulations on this beautiful bag! It suits you just perfectly :woohoo:
A smaller bag has its advantages too, I agree. I've become a great fan of the Ledbury - never thought a smaller bag would be me. The fact that I can find everyting is wonderful. And nothing beats the smell of Darwin leather. It's what got me addicted.
Good luck hunting!

I'm with you in loving the Magdalene, Mich - holds a surprising amount for such a small bag, with strap long enough to wear on the shoulder! :yahoo:
(my pre-loved one came with a longer strap so I can wear it cross-body as well - bonus!)

it's not a patch on yours Elvis! ;) but I do seem to have accumulated quite a bit in a short space of time....

Sorry OP - back to topic now!
I bought my Magdalene earlier in the year when I was hankering after a bit of oak! by the same token, suspect that black bays will get an outing this week...

Gorgeous bag Mich, I had one that I sold to MulberryMad in fantastic condition, really loved that bag. I have the matching purse, which is in seriously well used condition! Was going to bid on this bag too, but decided against it at the last minute! Well done in wining such a bargain, and enjoy!