My new to me. G21 Gold hardware Anthracite City

Gorgeous bag you have!!! Love the G21 hardware :loveeyes: For conditioning, so far I have only tried the Balenciaga moisturizing cream on the corners of my Bal bags and it does work well :smile:) But, I have not tried other products which the ladies in this forum suggested yet cos I have been too lazy to order them online :sad:

Beautiful bag congrats! I use the Apple Garde conditioner and LMB moisturiser on my bags that have very dry leather, it makes them lovely and supple. I do this maybe once a month just to keep them soft.

Very pretty :smile:
Is is Anthracite? On my screen it looks very light coloured, almost like papyrus :thinking:
If I were you I would avoid Leather Honey- I had bad experience with my bag and LH, and you never know what was on your bag before and how it will react.

Very pretty :smile:
Is is Anthracite? On my screen it looks very light coloured, almost like papyrus :thinking:
If I were you I would avoid Leather Honey- I had bad experience with my bag and LH, and you never know what was on your bag before and how it will react.

Yup it's anthracite 2011. Faded a bit but this is actually the color I like best

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407519259.776966.jpg