My new to me Dooney!

missy_g

Sep 22, 2011
I saw this at a yard sale and couldn't pass it up. The lady only wanted $10. I'm almost glad I didn't pay more because the inside was filthy! After some scrubbing with cleaner, and rinsing I think I have it useable. I got more of the leather wet than I wanted so I plan on conditioning it while it's drying so it stays smushy. The leather on this bag is amazing!
139c257707d171c4e0657bdf5853b0bf.jpg

Right now it's stuffed to absorb some of the water. I was going to sell this bag but I really like it!

I saw this at a yard sale and couldn't pass it up. The lady only wanted $10. I'm almost glad I didn't pay more because the inside was filthy! After some scrubbing with cleaner, and rinsing I think I have it useable. I got more of the leather wet than I wanted so I plan on conditioning it while it's drying so it stays smushy. The leather on this bag is amazing!
139c257707d171c4e0657bdf5853b0bf.jpg

Right now it's stuffed to absorb some of the water. I was going to sell this bag but I really like it!

Good job and good deal! What color is the interior?

Nice. That looks like a style that was a QVC TSV several years back. It was available in either the leather or a signature fabric version. Can you possibly pull the lining out the top of the bag? It might dry faster with air circulating.