My new to me Dooney!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I saw this at a yard sale and couldn't pass it up. The lady only wanted $10. I'm almost glad I didn't pay more because the inside was filthy! After some scrubbing with cleaner, and rinsing I think I have it useable. I got more of the leather wet than I wanted so I plan on conditioning it while it's drying so it stays smushy. The leather on this bag is amazing!
    [​IMG]
    Right now it's stuffed to absorb some of the water. I was going to sell this bag but I really like it!

2. (You can tell how buttery the leather is, I couldn't even get the bag to stand up!)

3. Good job and good deal! What color is the interior?

4. It's that red and white lining. I want to say all weather but I know that's wrong.

5. What a great find!!!

6. The lining. I have a towel in there to soak up some of the water. [​IMG]

7. If it didn't have the center section I would stuff it full. I usually hate center sections but this one is kind of short so it hopefully won't bug me.

8. Nice. That looks like a style that was a QVC TSV several years back. It was available in either the leather or a signature fabric version. Can you possibly pull the lining out the top of the bag? It might dry faster with air circulating.

9. I usually let the towel suck up a lot of the access then pull the towel out.

10. Great bag, don't you love a yard sale find!

11. Very nice find and nice job cleaning it up! The leather looks amazing.

12. Love a good rehab bag. It's rewarding seeing them come back to life.

13. Here's my new to me oldie:
    IMG_1478131542.654965.jpg
    Didn't want to post in the other "new" thread as it's not "new-new" :smile:

Purchased this one on Mercari, it came today and I love it already!

YankeeDooney likes this.
  14. Pretty and pretty picture. [emoji260][emoji262][emoji260]

15. Thanks! I was a children's photo in a past life. Guess I've replace the kids with bags, lol!!

Twoboyz likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice