My new to me Dooney!

missy_g

Sep 22, 2011
I saw this at a yard sale and couldn't pass it up. The lady only wanted $10. I'm almost glad I didn't pay more because the inside was filthy! After some scrubbing with cleaner, and rinsing I think I have it useable. I got more of the leather wet than I wanted so I plan on conditioning it while it's drying so it stays smushy. The leather on this bag is amazing!

Right now it's stuffed to absorb some of the water. I was going to sell this bag but I really like it!

YankeeDooney

Apr 1, 2015
Connecticut
I saw this at a yard sale and couldn't pass it up. The lady only wanted $10. I'm almost glad I didn't pay more because the inside was filthy! After some scrubbing with cleaner, and rinsing I think I have it useable. I got more of the leather wet than I wanted so I plan on conditioning it while it's drying so it stays smushy. The leather on this bag is amazing!

Right now it's stuffed to absorb some of the water. I was going to sell this bag but I really like it!
Good job and good deal! What color is the interior?

missy_g

Sep 22, 2011
If it didn't have the center section I would stuff it full. I usually hate center sections but this one is kind of short so it hopefully won't bug me.

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
Jun 17, 2012
Nice. That looks like a style that was a QVC TSV several years back. It was available in either the leather or a signature fabric version. Can you possibly pull the lining out the top of the bag? It might dry faster with air circulating.