My "New to Me" Dark Grey Chiara

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I received my Dark Grey Chiara today ...it is absolutely gorgeous! So glad I snatched this up!!

Fluorescent office light ...photos really don't do it justice
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I had intended for this to be a laptop bag, at least that's how I justified it to myself! But a 15" laptop is a tight fit. Not possible with a sleeve. Oh well... I may just have to get a Francis :P
    [​IMG]

But my favorite part is the suede lining! I was a suede virgin! I didn't get it! OMG ...how did I not know?? It is sooo soft! I finally get "pettable"!
    LOVE ... LOVE ... LOVE
    [​IMG]

I emailed Maria tonight to ask if it was too late to add suede to my previous order :love:

2. It's lovely!

3. Gorgeous! I adore the grey leather! I cannot wait to get my Virginia in it! The suede lining is incredible too! Congratulations!!

4. So pretty! Congratulations :smile:
    (I need to get something with suede inside, I have yet to experience this.)

It sounds like you either need to buy a new laptop or get a Francis...I think the Francis is a better deal. ;)

5. Looks fantastic.

6. The Chiara style surprised me a lot. I got the mini one in Acqua, the leather is divine, and the style looks a lot better IRL than in pics.! Congrats!

7. Gorgeous Tejava...so glad you snapped this up. It was so tempting!!
    Congrats on a beauty from a wonderful TPFer!

8. ...and this is why I hate to venture into suede...I know I'd want it in everything LOL...congrats on the relocation! It's pretty! :smile:

9. Congrats on the relocated bag! I hear ya on the suede, I had doubts until I got a sample to feel up IRL. ;) Hope you enjoy the bag!

10. Gorgeous bag!! congrats on snapping up a lovely bag.

(ooh, Tejava, I LOVE your current avatar!!)

11. What a beautiful bag! I love it.

Enjoy!

12. Thanks everyone!

I work for a LARGE corp, and our incoming CFO is in our office this week. While I was packing up she stopped by my desk to admire my bag! :nuts:

13. I took some sunlit pics that show off this leather a little better.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Unstuffed, much more broken in after use

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. The leather has some depth and variation to it. It has taupe/olive undertones.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. This is my favorite Ignes leather! Which is so funny because I usually like softer leather but I love the tones and textures of this one! I can't wait until my Virginia softens up a bit more! Great pics too! It's so funny that you see olive undertones too! I see taupe and mauve in my Virginia!! LOL!! That's what makes it so awesome!