My new- to- me Coach X Rodarte saddle bag w/Croc

Antonia

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
Hi everyone! I recently bought this courier/saddle bag from a second hand site at an amazing deal so I snatched it up as soon as I could. I know these are super rare and hard to find now. I ended up buying a gold hang tag to add to the Rodarte one, I think it jazzes the bag up a little more. She does have a few scratches on the leather but I might be able to rub them out. Here she is!!!

Attachments

• 20180113_112203.jpg
    20180113_112203.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 743
Last edited:
WOW –what an absolute showstopper!

In my opinion, it's almost a little better that it's pre-loved with "a few scratches," as you mention, because you'll be able to carry this without as much worry as you would if it's brand new.

For example, I recently got a Coach shearling at an AMAZING second-hand price, and I've been wearing it all winter. If I had bought it at the retail or event the Coach sale price, I know that I'd be a nervous wreck wearing it outside. But now I'm able to breathe and enjoy it knowing that it's meant to be used and loved, and I should let the item's value keep from from living my life with it alongside me!

In my opinion, it's almost a little better that it's pre-loved with "a few scratches," as you mention, because you'll be able to carry this without as much worry as you would if it's brand new.

For example, I recently got a Coach shearling at an AMAZING second-hand price, and I've been wearing it all winter. If I had bought it at the retail or event the Coach sale price, I know that I'd be a nervous wreck wearing it outside. But now I'm able to breathe and enjoy it knowing that it's meant to be used and loved, and I should let the item's value keep from from living my life with it alongside me!
Thank you, and I totally agree with everything you said!

That's why I sometimes prefer a pre-owned bag. I like it if it has a mark or two so I won't be paranoid about doing it to the bag myself. It's already been done so I can relax and use the bag.