my new to me black day!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone:smile: Not too long ago I posted a reveal for an anthra day with ggh that I had for like a day..I really had my heart set on a black rh day, but went with the anthra. I ended up letting her go and dreaming about a black one..
    Anyway, I found one and she just arrived today! I got an amazing deal on it because it was redyed by LMB from pink to black..they did an amazing job!!!! She looks brand new and perfect!!:yahoo:
    Thanks for letting me share!!!

Attached Files:

2. Beautiful bag and mod shots! And your baby girl just too cute *^.^* big congrats!

3. awww thanks molee!
    it looks shinier in the pics than it really is..I had to take it into photoshop to brighten up the pic..it was way too dark to see..it's a dark and stormy day in Miami:sad:

4. congrats! glad you found the bag you were looking for!

5. Very hot bag, looks great on you! And, so does your baby!!!

6. Wow - it looks great! Congrats!

7. thanks!!!!:smile:

8. Sabina! You got it! It looks great!

9. Looks great on you. I love the RH black day, such a classic beautiful versatile bag. Congratulations.

10. congrats! beautiful bag

11. Congrats, a Black RH Day is a gorgeous combo & it looks great on you....Enjoy!

12. #12 Sep 24, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
    Gorgeous! Congrats!! And OMG your baby is ADORABLE!!!

13. OMG, how cute are you guys! :heart::love: That's the most adorable baby. And you're right, bag looks great - brand new and looks great on you. Congrats.

14. congratulations - such a cute combination! Balenciaga and adorable little girl! The Day does look great on you - hangs beautifully.

15. Congrats! It looks great on you! And your little girl is adorable. :smile: