My New-to-me BARENIA Birkin 35 *pics*

feifei87

O.G.
Jan 15, 2007
New Jersey
I just got this beautiful barenia 35 cm birkin w/gold HW from a wonderful seller recommended by the ladies on PF. I absolutely LOVE it!! Now my dilemma is whether or not the barenia is too similar in fuction/style/look to my current 35cm cognac clemence birkin.

Some pics of my new baby!! I took some pics both with and without flash. The pics without flash better show the color of the bag. Also a couple of action pics-1 w/the bag closed, the other with it open.

Attachments

beaumonde

Escapist
O.G.
May 17, 2006
NYC
Beautiful! Congratulations! I have your twin but with PHW. I've really enjoyed her. :smile:

What hardware is your clemence? My clemence Birkin is so floopy that it looks like a completely different bag from the barenia Birkin!

feifei87

O.G.
Jan 15, 2007
New Jersey
my clemence is gold hw as well! It's definitely very floopy, much more so than the barenia though. Still they are very similar in color.

Aminamina

George CortinaAah
O.G.
Jul 28, 2007
Gorgeous bag with such a character:tup:! Thank you dear feifei for your super-normal reveal:tender:and congratulations on the new to you beauty:flowers: I'm sure you will get along just perfectly fine:okay:

Loony

Purple Love
O.G.
Oct 25, 2006
UK
Green with envy, yup, that's me! Absolutely stunning bag, congratulations and enjoy it!

maria28

loving H...
O.G.
Jun 29, 2006
UK
i too think that your barenia birkin is gorgeous and full of character...congratulations!