My "New to me Artsy" Reveal:)

luv2run41

May 30, 2012
My dearest friend gave me a bandeau for Christmas and hadn't used it yet. I just had to buy this preloved Artsy to go with it!! I mainly had all hand held bags. I can't believe how wonderful it is to have a shoulder bag! Now, when I spill my morning coffee it doesn't splash my vachetta handles!! No kidding, thank goodness for Appleguard!! Best part, the bag is Made in France!! I also purchased the Lv banduea in the leopard print (preloved). Bag was already broken in. I added a bottom shaper.

First a pic of my bandeau, I believe Henri Bendel (I don't know if I spelled that correct, I hadn't heard of that designer)

IMG_0211_zpsa5117261.jpg

IMG_0209_zps62de067c.jpg

IMG_0210_zps4b15005f.jpg

IMG_0204_zps4418621c.jpg

IMG_0208_zps31afbf0c.jpg

Last edited:
My dearest friend gave me a bandeau for Christmas and hadn't used it yet. I just had to buy this preloved Artsy to go with it!! I mainly had all hand held bags. I can't believe how wonderful it is to have a shoulder bag! Now, when I spill my morning coffee it doesn't splash my vachetta handles!! No kidding, thank goodness for Appleguard!! Best part, the bag is Made in France!! I also purchased the Lv banduea in the leopard print (preloved). Bag was already broken in. I added a bottom shaper.

First a pic of my bandeau, I believe Henri Bendel (I don't know if I spelled that correct, I hadn't heard of that designer)

IMG_0211_zpsa5117261.jpg

IMG_0209_zps62de067c.jpg

IMG_0210_zps4b15005f.jpg

IMG_0204_zps4418621c.jpg

IMG_0208_zps31afbf0c.jpg

Beautiful! I just love how you just HAD to buy an Artsy, speaking like a true LV addict/lover :giggles: I have done that plenty of times myself. Congrats and enjoy!! :drinkup:

Big congrats on your Artsy! And you won't even have to break in the handle! Yeah! Your Henri Bendel bandeau looks gorgeous on her. Glad you finally got to use it! :smile:

Last edited:
Artsy looks fantastic on you!!! And the bandana is also nice on it! Congratulations and enjoy your bag!

Henri Bendel has beautiful bracelets, some of them have "flowers" similar to LV. Unfortunately HB is not in Europe, so I have to check ebay for preloved or ask someone in US to buy for me from their e-shop....