My new to me Artsy MM

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey guys I just purchased this from a consignment shop here where I live.... Meet my new artsy mm!!!!! Wasn't on my wish list but she's a beaut!!!!

image-3155688251.jpg
  2. It is stunning!!! Congrats!

3. Congrats!

4. Congrats! Beautiful patina.

5. congrats!

6. She's not very comfy and I know my NF GM will be my go to gal but now I know to scratch out my azur artsy I wanted for summer, I think a gm neverfull will be more comfortable for long summer days.... But this bag was definitely one of my holy grails (just in azur) 8)

7. Love it! Congrats!

8. On my wishlist, congrats!

9. Congrats! Great find.

10. Such a pretty bag! Congrats! I'm still on the fence about. May I ask why you feel the Artsy is not comfortable and why you decided to purchase her despite that feeling? I've been to the store several times to try her on and left each time without her. But I keep reading differing opinions on wearability. Some say it'll get more comfy over time, others say it never did. I really want to love this bag! :P

11. Gorgeous!! We're bag twins! :smile: You'll love her! Congrats! :smile:

12. Congrats on your new purchase. Artsy is a very beautiful bag. Rock her with pride. :smile:

13. Well she is fairly new so not quite broken on. I hear sheis comfy once broken in well. Also, this is more a take out to go to lunch or dinner bag, not a go to the mall and grocery store bag like my NF.

14. Congrats and she still looks good.

15. Congrats on ur new artsy! I have found myself wearing my artsy much more lately and actually found myself thinking to myself - wow, she's gotten so comfy and slouchy! Probably a great bag to buy pre owned :smile:

Have you had it authenticated on here?