My new tiny BV treasures!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Oh my , I couldn't post pictures yesterday .
    I got these lovelies over Mother's Day weekend.
    I had to get the bluette lanyard to extend my strap on my iron bag. I love it:smile:

The little zip coin wallet is so cute and perfect for my money and cards. I love the color.I got the wallet from Woodbury Commons.
    Thanks so much to Frienziedhandbag for all of her help enabling me and pointing me in the right direction:heart::smooch:

Why is Bottega so addictive ???

Attached Files:

2. One more pic:P

Attached Files:

3. So pretty. They are perfect together. As to why they are so addictive? Because they are so darn nice!

4. I love both lanyards and baby wallets. What great spring colors!

5. Thanks! You're right, they are so nice and unique.

6. Thank you! I love a pop of color after a gray drab Winter.
    Too bad I bought a few things before I knew about the sales happening everywhere :pout:

7. Very pretty! I have a card case in the bluette, it is a nice color, and I really like the little pink wallet too. Bright accessories are fun!

8. They're beautiful! I love the bright colors for the small leather goods.

9. BV SLGs are so addictive! Enjoy.

10. Pretty pretty pretty

11. I love a pop of color. Those are perfect. Enjoy!

12. Thanks so much! I love that they brighten my day:smile:)
    I will post pictures of the lanyard as an extension to my iron bag.

13. Oh, the little coin purse is adorable! Are the other pieces Bluette?

14. Thanks:P
    Yes, the bag and lanyard are Bluette . I wanted them to match so I could extend the strap.
    It's such a happy color:biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice