My new Tiffany celebration ring!

Kathd

O.G.
Jan 23, 2011
DH and I decided that 2012 would be the perfect year for us to start a family (second half of the year that is, as our dream house is still under construction and I want bébé's first night to be in our new house) and so DH was convinced that we needed "a little something" to commemorate this "huge life-changing decision".
(DH was ready for kids a long time ago (he's 4 years older), but I myself needed some more time while DH patiently waited for me to be ready.)

At first, I thought I wanted a blue sapphire and diamond ring, but as we were in Paris and visited the local Tiffany store, we both fell in love with the Tiffany Novo and we just knew this was THE ring for us.
We both really like the ring, but we also truly like the fact that it is called "NOVO", which means "new" or "the beginning" in Latin - so the ring is really a symbol for us for a whole new chapter in our lives...

I'm sorry for the bad pictures - they really don't do it justice - the sparkle of the stack IRL is just amazing!!! DH snapped a few pics when we got back home but it was already late, so the pics are taken indoors...

Anyways, I'm sorry for the long post, but I'm just too excited! :biggrin:

Attachments

• P1030320 (600x450).jpg
    P1030320 (600x450).jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 3,231
  • P1030319 (600x450).jpg
    P1030319 (600x450).jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 3,876
  • P1030318 (600x450).jpg
    P1030318 (600x450).jpg
    162 KB · Views: 4,989
It's beautiful! Did you get three of them or is that it stacked with your wedding bands?

Thank you very much, Acrowcounted! The second and third picture show my new Novo band together with my wedding band (shared-setting band ring, 2mm) and my anniversary band (channel-set band ring, 2mm).
I really like how the three different settings come together!

Well the set together is gorgeous. I love how delicate yet sparkly it is. You should get another one after the 'Novo' house is done...and then after the first 'Novo' baby is born...and then...:graucho: