My new things

1. I went to the Nordstrom sale today and I got my first pair of Coach sunglasses for $89.00. :yahoo:. I also went to the Coach store and I could not resist this leather keyfob. I just purchased the one with all the little hearts in June, but I figuared I would just use the old one on my extra set of keys.

[​IMG]

2. I love Coach keyfobs.. they're all so cute :love: Congrats on ur key fob & sunglasses!!

3. Looks cute!

4. Way cute!!

5. Congrats on both purchases! Lets see the sunnies!!

6. Congrats!

7. Very Cute! I love the keychain...

8. Congrats! The keyfob is too cute.

9. SO cute and colorful!

10. congrats!!

11. Congrats...I would love to see what sunnies you got. I just bought a pair at the Nordstroms outlet yesterday for $50.00 it has a heart on the side w/ coach in the middle, I don't have a regular Nordstroms by me..:sad: But I'm waiting for some chanel sunnies to arrive..hopefully soon:nuts:

12. Did you get them from Nordstroms Rack? I may try and go by there and see what they have. I may end up taking the glasses back because I also brought a pair of Gucci sunglasses and I don't really need them both. But if I can get some for $50 that would not be so bad. I really went way over budget yesterday.

13. Congrats! Love the Coach fobs and charms!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice