My new thin YG pave love

Tatownz

O.G.
Feb 12, 2012
Hi everyone!! I'm sooo excited to share my new thin pave love. This is an addition to go with my YG classic LOVE.

I have always wanted a thin diamond bracelet to go with my classic love but never found anything that would compliment the classic love.

I went to Cartier to check out their new thin love range and had wanted to add a thin plain love to my classic. But when I tried the pave on, i fell in love.

I have added a few pics of my love collection. Both pieces are in yellow gold. [emoji7]

Thank you for allowing me to share.

IMG_20170205_153626.jpeg

IMG_20170205_153648.jpeg

IMG_20170205_135508.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_20170205_135344.jpeg
    IMG_20170205_135344.jpeg
    48.7 KB · Views: 2,032
Last edited:
Hi everyone!! I'm sooo excited to share my new thin pave love. This is an addition to go with my YG classic LOVE.

I have always wanted a thin diamond bracelet to go with my classic love but never found anything that would compliment the classic love.

I went to Cartier to check out their new thin love range and had wanted to add a thin plain love to my classic. But when I tried the pave on, i fell in love.

I have added a few pics of my love collection. Both pieces are in yellow gold. [emoji7]

View attachment 3595434

View attachment 3595435

View attachment 3595431
This is a stunning stack! Love how the thin love pairs so well with the classic. The pave thin is a perfect match. So beautiful - congrats!

View attachment 3595434

View attachment 3595435

View attachment 3595431
it's beautiful. Congrats!

Reactions: NC27
I just fainted!! Absolutely beautiful combo!! You make me want one too down *faint*

Major congratulations

It looks gorgeous on you! I love how you paired them. I really might have to consider one too!

Perfect!!! Nothing looks so good with classic love as thin pave!!!!!

Beautiful!!!!!

Absolutely stunning, congratulations!!

it's beautiful. Congrats!

Thank you!!

Reactions: uhpharm01