My new thin pave love

Tatownz

Feb 12, 2012
Sydney, Australia
Hi everyone!! I'm sooo excited to share my new thin pave love. This is an addition to go with my YG classic LOVE.

I have always wanted a thin diamond bracelet to go with my classic love but never found anything that would compliment the classic love.

I went to Cartier to check out their new thin love range and had wanted to add a thin plain love to my classic. But when I tried the pave on, i fell in love.

I have added a few pics of my love collection. Both pieces are in yellow gold. [emoji7]

Thank you for allowing me to share.

IMG_20170205_153626.jpeg

IMG_20170205_153648.jpeg

IMG_20170205_135508.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:

eggpudding

Coveteur
O.G.
Feb 23, 2008
Your pave thin love is beautiful!!! Did you get the same size as your classic love?
I wish my money tree could afford one :nuts:

jpezmom

Jan 24, 2015
California, USA
Hi everyone!! I'm sooo excited to share my new thin pave love. This is an addition to go with my YG classic LOVE.

I have always wanted a thin diamond bracelet to go with my classic love but never found anything that would compliment the classic love.

I went to Cartier to check out their new thin love range and had wanted to add a thin plain love to my classic. But when I tried the pave on, i fell in love.

I have added a few pics of my love collection. Both pieces are in yellow gold. [emoji7]

View attachment 3595434

View attachment 3595435

View attachment 3595431
This is a stunning stack! Love how the thin love pairs so well with the classic. The pave thin is a perfect match. So beautiful - congrats!

sakuramickey

Oct 25, 2016
I just fainted!! Absolutely beautiful combo!! You make me want one too down *faint*

Major congratulations

westcoastgal

Feb 20, 2014
It looks gorgeous on you! I love how you paired them. I really might have to consider one too!

uhpharm01

Nov 11, 2012
USA

View attachment 3595434

View attachment 3595435

View attachment 3595431
it's beautiful. Congrats!

Reactions: NC27

Tatownz

Feb 12, 2012
Sydney, Australia
I just fainted!! Absolutely beautiful combo!! You make me want one too down *faint*

Major congratulations
It looks gorgeous on you! I love how you paired them. I really might have to consider one too!
Perfect!!! Nothing looks so good with classic love as thin pave!!!!!

Beautiful!!!!!
Absolutely stunning, congratulations!!
it's beautiful. Congrats!
Thank you!!

Reactions: uhpharm01