My new tennis bracelet reset

horse17

Little princess
Jan 25, 2012
so, as I posted in another thread, I had a tennis bracelet that I was not wearing. One of my fellow PF'ers gave me the idea of making it into an eternity band. So, here it is!..Im very pleased with how it came out. The diamonds look so much better without all the metal from the bracelet. I have 24 left over, so now they are going to make a cushion halo around some diamond studs that I never used either. I think Im going to have them on a leverback.

Attachments

• new bandd.jpg
    new bandd.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 1,959
so, as I posted in another thread, I had a tennis bracelet that I was not wearing. One of my fellow PF'ers gave me the idea of making it into an eternity band. So, here it is!..Im very pleased with how it came out. The diamonds look so much better without all the metal from the bracelet. I have 24 left over, so now they are going to make a cushion halo around some diamond studs that I never used either. I think Im going to have them on a leverback.
beautiful!

thanks so much for your nice comments...Im so glad that I decided to do the reset..Im looking forward to seeing my new earings in a couple of weeks....as I said, I never would have thought of doing this if it wasnt for PF!....

I finally got my new diamond earings...they used the remainder of my diamonds from my tennis bracelet and voila!....I had the studs already but I never wore them...they are 1 carat each.....thanks TPF for the idea!

sorry for the messy hair, but trying to take this pic was a little awkward..:smile:...

Attachments

• 20140222_185324.jpg
    20140222_185324.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 1,418
  • 20140222_184633.jpg
    20140222_184633.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 1,425
Wow!

what a great idea to repurpose something you were not using to add to a new layer of stunning to items you will get more use out of!

Modeling shots of the ear are the hardest, awkwardest pics to take, but your ears look stunning!