My new Temperley London bag, need advices - pictures

Roche

O.G.
Jun 10, 2007
Ladies,

I bought this Temperley London snakeskin bag on sale (417$ instead of 1400$!!!). I received it yesterday but I am not sure about it. Would you keep it? Its possible to wear it on shoulder but not comfortable. The look is great and I did not pay a lot for it (at 1400$, I would have returned it). Its my first snakeskin bag and I really like the texture... I really like the size too. But as I said, I can't wear it on shoulder and I am afraid that with the kind of job I have (medical rep doing a lot of travelling) I might damage it easily.

I don't know. Tell me what to do.

Attachments

• IMG_1661.JPG
    IMG_1661.JPG
    137.7 KB · Views: 119
I love the way the bag looks, but if you don't think you will carry it, return it and use the money to by a bag you are in love with :smile:

I always feel this same way when I purchase a bag that I need to carry on my arm, which is the safest way to carry.
I also travel alot, I'm a software trainer for my company. I prefer the arm bags because I can usually put more "stuff" in them and not hurt my back. It's a gorgeous bag, just enjoy it. You got it at a great price.