My new Tano

1. tano1.jpg tano2.jpg tano3.jpg
  2. Oh, PS: I also ordered the white Besso Motorcycle Bag...pics coming soon. :smile:

3. SO CUTE! I love it!

4. Congrats!

5. I just got the Burgandy Besso Motorcycle Bag. I have to say I'm impressed. Very nice squishy leather that has a great leather smell. I went in late last night to try to get another deal but they must be out. I tried nearly all the Besso's and none would make it into my cart. Only did the Gold Bag go in, and then I realized the WOW code expired...so I passed.
    burgBesso.JPG

burgBesso2.JPG

6. That is a gorgeous color!

Pictures just won't do them justice. The leather is great.
    I thought the WOW code went through Oct. 31. That's a bummer!

7. Congrats on your new Tano, I just love that line. The leathers are wonderful and the prices great. AND I love the fashion boutique..great deals and great service too.
    Lexie, sorry you didn't get to use the code; but I bet if you send the owner an email she'll honor it - it's still up on the website.

8. I did use the code on my last order but yesterday when I tried (It was still the 31st) it said that the code expired. Plus...I think all the bags were sold out. I kept trying to add bags to my cart and then they wouldn't be in there. The only one I got in was a Gold Bag and then it denied me the code so I left it be. Tonight none of the bags would go in my cart either. Other lines other than Besso went in, but not any of the Besso's. I figured that huge sale sold them out and they haven't updated their site yet.
    I think I could talk my sister into letting me get my neice a inspired Bag for Christmas. Any new Besso or Lush codes?

9. I love TANO too. Your bag is super cute. ENJOY!!

Anne

10. Congrats!!

11. Adorable! Congratulations!

12. Congrats on a lovely bag!

13. This is so beautiful! I kept going back and forth on this bag and after seeing your pics -- I ordered it last night! The WOW code did work at 11 p.m. central time... It was also the only Besso bag that I tried that was still in stock. I hope so anyway! I also wanted the black one for $98 but it was gone.

14. That's my favorite Tano bag! Congrats!! The leather looks amazing!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice