My New Tano I bought at Lunch!

LewLew

Budding Bag Junkie
O.G.
Dec 27, 2007
So thanks to those that responded to the poll :smile: However, I am either completely retarded or I have no memory left, because the lawn bag I thought was a boogie was NOT a boogie bag. And I am kinda sad, but it's ok I guess because now I have a reason to order a Boogie Bag in one of the fall colors!

So I bought it anyways after standing there playing with the bags for a long time:

Mom Job in Lawn :tup:

At first I didn't like her because I thought her strap was too long. Then I figured out how to double it and now I am quite happy :yahoo:

Plus, look how squishy she already is in the second pic :heart:

Attachments

• Tano 1.jpg
    Tano 1.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 117
  • Tano 2.jpg
    Tano 2.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 256
OMG, I'm in love with your Mom Job in lawn!! I very nearly bought this bag instead of the French Nanny! I must say, the brown strap with those studs looks gorgeous next to that lawn color. The shape is very simliar to the Boogie, I think you did great! *high five!* :tup:

Linda

Thanks Linda! :woot: She's very 'simple' with just the great leather and the stud details around the straps. People were petting her at lunch - I moved into her in the car right after I bought her!

I think I did ok, I didn't see Mom Job on the Fall Preview, so I like that I got one that won't be brought back..............:yahoo:

Oh yeah! It's gorgeous, just the perfect green I needed with my wardrobe! We don't really have a serious winter here - I can wear this color year round - :yahoo:

I can't stop touching the leather.......she's sitting here on top of my desk where I can pet her!

I couldn't decide between the MJ and the BB and now I'm second guessing ordering a BB (in dandelion, for those who are interested ;)). I love the versatility of the MJ, and it looks like it's a tiny bit smaller than the BB? I love the lawn color!

Well, I *had* to get the Tano "iconic" BB, but a MJ may be in my future too...:graucho:

Thanks for sharing pics! :flowers:

Love it, love it, love it!!!
attachment.php