My NEW 'sweet little' additionals to my collection :-)

1. Ohhh guys .... I'd like to sharing with you .... my new sweet little additionals to my collection :yahoo: :love: :

- teal shoebag from '05
    - sky-blue little coin purse '05
    - cornflower portemonnaie '06

112-1215.1_IMG.jpg 112-1213.1_IMG.jpg 112-1214_IMG.JPG 112-1212.1_IMG.jpg 112-1202.1_IMG.jpg 112-1204_IMG.JPG
  2. Awwwwwwwwwwwww I dear, your gorgeous collection is growing so fast!!! I loooooooooooove them all!!!!! :love:

3. they look absolutely stunning! Congrats!

4. kickass collection firstclass! as expected! ;) loving the shoebag in that color!

5. Oooh! Your new blue babies are sooo cute! You have a gorgeous collection, firstclass!:heart:

6. soo cute! loving the coin purse...and i MUST say my heart skipped a beat seeing your beautiful eggplant purse :girlsigh: ...

7. Congrats! Love every one of them, too adorable!!! :girlsigh:

8. OMG! OMG! OMG! i'm speechless!!!
    what a great collection :yahoo:

9. Woooow:nuts: !!!
    What a great collection :yahoo:!!!

10. THANK YOU all :flowers: ! I'm very proud and happy to sharing my bbags with you - you're my very best friends :yes: :love: :heart:

11. so cute, congrats!

12. I love your collection!

13. OH First- what a very colorful and TDF collection you have!!!:love:

14. So cute! :love: :love: :love: Congrats!!!
    Here's to the little blue guys lucky enough to be in your collection, first! :drinkup:

15. OMG "I"! Everytime I see your collection I feel like drooling lol! Congrats on the new additions! They are lovely!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice