My new sunglasses :)

Breyana said:
If you get headaches when you wear some sunglasses,you may want to consider Polarized lenses,as headaches are often an indication that you are sensitive to glare.Believe it or not,sunglasses really only take the edge off the sun (and look cute,of course),they don't cut out glare unless they are polarized.If you start getting headaches with your new sunglasses,you should probably have an eye exam,and if they find that you do not need vision correction,you can still have Plano (non-rx) Polarized lenses made (if you do need correction,they can make RX sun lenses).Just a little tip from your friendly neighborhood Optician.:biggrin:

Thank you so much for the advice! I have tried my new sunnies during the weekend and it seems they are perfect. Btw, I usually wear corrective glasses (I am a myope), but I wear sunnies with my contact lenses on (I don't know if this is important or not). Several opticians told me people sometimes get headaches when the lenses are too dark or when the shape of the glasses is too curving. I don't know if this is true or not, but I decided not to buy too dark lenses again.

Love your sunglasses! My regular glasses are OP -- I love them! This is the first pair of glasses that I really like wearing. No longer sad I had to give up my contacts. May-be I'll get some OP prescription sunglasses too -- I like yours very much!!!