My new Suede Clutch!!! Pics!!

Coach10619

Obsessed
May 20, 2008
I found this at a local consignment shop. Brand new with tags. The tag says CSOH Piece STP CLUTC and the item number is 6744.
I'm not sure what year this came out or anything so, any info on it would be appriciated.
I really like it, I think it would be a great spring/summer clutch but, I really doubt I will keep it since it's all suede, I don't really trust myself with suede :shame:
but, at the price I paid, I just couldn't pass it up.

Attachments

• october08 125.JPG
    october08 125.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 151
I have never seen it before, but I like the soho line :]

I can't trust myself with suede either. I tried I failed. I guess if it was a price you couldn't pass up then you may as well give it a try and see if you can look after it, who knows in a year it may still look as good as new, then you will have proved yourself wrong! Good luck!! :biggrin:

I also find suede very annoying (especially beige suede!) but maybe since it's a wallet it won't get dirty as quickly as a purse? Since you found it for a pretty good price, you should definitely try it out and see how you like it.

Wow, that's adorable! What a great find! How much were you able to snag it for? I don't think I could trust myself would suede either, I'd be a basketcase while carrying it.

I got it for $65.
The price tag says that the MSRP is $228 but, it had $189 in red ink so, whoever brought it into the consignment shop must have gotten it on sale and just never used it.

Wow, that's adorable! What a great find! How much were you able to snag it for? I don't think I could trust myself would suede either, I'd be a basketcase while carrying it.

I tried to look it up there since I had never seen one before but, I couldn't find any.
I got it at Ritzy Reruns. I seen your post about Vintage bags. They have a few vintage bags there right now plus, a couple smaller coach like a little pink top handle pouch and 2 small black nylon totes.

I didn't even see this clutch when I was browsing there. The lady took it off the wall for someone else and the other customer didn't want to buy it so, I snagged it as soon as she set it back on the counter..haha!!

That's TDF and I swear I just spotted one (and eyeballed it) on the bay. I think it was a little pricey but do not remember if it had any bids or not!

Very nice! If you have any spots you can use the apple suede cleaner, did it for one of my soho suede bags to get out a stain. Treat it with a spray or something and then use it well :smile:!